Breastfeeding is not only best for you and your baby, it is also the model for infant feeding. Unfortunately, though, with the lack of support and public knowledge, many new mothers can have difficulty with this beautiful component of the mother/baby relationship. My personal breastfeeding experience and counselor training has allowed me extensive knowledge about the way that breastfeeding works and how to identify and deal with different situations that can arise.
During the support time, the following will be done:
- Review your history (birth, past breastfeeding experience, and anything can affect breastfeeding)
- An assessment of the baby's feeding will be taken
- You will be provided information and tips to aid in feeding
- A personalized plan can be drawn up for your goals
- Breastfeeding support: $30 for the first hour and $15 per half hour after the first hour.
- Doula clients are charged $20 for the first hour and $10 per half hour after that up to the first four hours of support.
*Some issues might need more than one meeting.